OK, so you have been told that you’re A/C pool pump is costing you a fortune to run and you want to do something about it but you only recently purchased a new pump and you don’t see the logic in buying another one. Or maybe you existing pump has many years of service remaining, why throw it away. SCE Energy has the answer for you also, the UK built ECO Controller is just for you. Swimming pool pumps should have two speeds for the circulation system to work as it is designed, however standard A/C pumps only have one speed “Full Speed”. Full speed is required for backwashing or cleaning of the filtration system but is too powerful for normal filtration of the water.
With today’s technology, we can turn any standard pump into an energy efficient multi speed pump. You will now be able to reduce the electricity required to operate the pump by up to 75% without compromising filtration or water quality. Changing your pump to a slower, energy efficient speed will allow the water to pass through the filter at the right flow and pressure. This allows the filter media to clean the water efficiently and by running the pump at its optimum water filtration speed, you will also have other added benefits.
- Controlling motor speed reduces electricity cost by 60% – 75%
- Optimising motor speed gives significant reduction in noise
- Reduces your CO2 Emissions
- Reduces maintenance costs of your equipment
- Installing an ECO Controller requires no plumbers or electricians
- Improve pool filtering & cleaning
- Fast return of investment
- 2 Year replacement warranty
- No effect on your water quality
- Protection against your pump running dry
- Floor crawling cleaners will still work on Energy Saving mode