Power Factor Correction

Power factor is the percentage of power that is delivered to your business and is used effectively compared to what is wasted. In a nutshell, if the perfect power factor is 1.0 and your power factor is 0.80 it means that 80% of your power is being used effectively while the other 20%, which you are also paying for, is being wasted by inductive loads.

Our power profile will determine your exact power factor and will also give us the answers on what is required to rectify it. Our power factor correction units are Australian-made and come complete with aftermarket service and maintenance plans.
Power Factor Correction » Power Factor Correction